Click here to access the Earth Science Concepts for High School textbook.
EPICA Dome C - 800KYr CO2 Data Study Informational Resources
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) ~ National Climatic Data Center ~ This is the home page for the EPICA Dome C - 800KYr CO2 Data
Ice Core (NoAA) ~ Search here for ice core studies, interactive maps, paleoclimatology data, paleoclimate study metadata records, ice core datasets, and additional sources for data and information on ice cores and climate science.
Experimental Department ~ Learn how to analyze a collection of data by completing this tutorial!
Databases and Database Journal Articles
High-resolution carbon dioxide concentration record 650,000-800,000 years before present ~ This article is from the General Science Collection Database
Ice core record extended: Analyses of trapped air show current CO2 at highest level in 650,000 years ~ This article is from the General Science Collection Database
Science in Context ~ This database includes the following:
- "Millions of full-text articles are drawn from hundreds of national and global newspapers, magazines, and journals.
- More than 200 experiments and projects -- some exclusive to U*X*L Experiment Central -- provide practical experience.
- Content is aligned to National and State Science standards, including Common Core State Standards, Next Generation Science Standards, and Project 2061
- Reference content from Gale and its publishing partners includes top titles such as:
- Gale Encyclopedia of Science
- World of Anatomy and Physiology
- Earth Sciences for Students
- The Macmillan Science Library
- And many more"
How to add a graph or chart to a Google Spreadsheet